Thursday, September 16, 2010

Art show for the month of October

The Belleview Branch Library up the road from me sponsors an artist every month. They offer space and display casing for works by local artists. I frequent the library quite often and was thrilled when they got this one built last year. It's closer than the Ocala library for sure with a lot of fun, new appointments. Several lovely pieces of pottery were set up around and I asked from whence they came. Turns out people come to them to "interview" their works and she loved some of my tile pieces. I'll be showing several of my unsold pieces - they will be distributed throughout. If you are local, please stop by and check out my stuff - and a book, for that matter - at the Belleview Branch Library http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=6632068192593628695&q=belleview+branch+library&gl=us throughout the entire month of October. Stop back by here to comment on what you saw, or my facebook biz page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=127755773924322&sk=basic

I haven't sold myself on here in a while, so if you're looking for unique holiday gifts for your closest friends and family, remember that I custom-make hand-rolled ornaments of your beloved home - send me a pic of your house by Nov. 30 and I'll have your personalized, lifelong memento to cherish by Dec. 15. FREE SHIPPING TOO! (They're light - what can I say, I'm a giver. lol) $95 for a one-of-a-kind gift.

Almost Friday, peeps! I'm sewing something cool, too. Who wants to see pics of my handiwork? Don't everyone raise their hands at once now ...